top of page

My Site 1 Group

Public·11 members

How Do You Fit Sophia Coursework Around Errands?


My weekdays are full of errands and household tasks, so I often have to squeeze Sophia coursework into small gaps. I searched for Take my Sophia class for me when I started falling behind, but I want to improve my schedule instead. I am trying to complete one small lesson during each quiet period rather than waiting for a completely free evening. How do you fit Sophia study time into a busy day?

2 Views
Untitled design.png
RUACH CHRISTIAN CENTER

SUNDAY VIRTUAL WORSHIP SERVICES

 

10:30 AM  Praise and Prayer

ZOOM Meeting ID:  522 068 189

        Passcode:   190127

​

11:00 AM  Weekly Message

YouTube:  Ruach Christian Center

​

​

  • Youtube

Please join our mailing list

Thanks for subscribing!

©2022 by Ruach Christian Center

Contact Us:

  • Youtube
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
bottom of page